Oct 29, 2015; St. Louis, MO, USA; St. Louis Blues teammates celebrate defeating the Anaheim Ducks 2-1 at Scottrade Center. Mandatory Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports
1. St. Louis Blues
Previous Rank: –
October Record: 8-2-1
More from Avalanche News
- Could Colorado Avalanche move on from Pavel Francouz next offseason?
- 4 goalies to replace Pavel Francouz if he has to miss time
- Colorado Avalanche make sneaky signing with Tatar
- Colorado Avalanche captain Gabriel Landeskog could return in 2023-24 playoffs
- Colorado Avalanche rookie face-off tournament roster
The St. Louis Blues are one of the best teams in the league once again. This time around, it is not a Vladimir Tarasenko one-man show, but much rather a great team effort. Good scoring, good defense. Everything is going right for the team right now, and nobody in St. Louis will want that to change.
As said, there really is nothing to list here. So, how about we just don’t?
Most likely, the Blues will make the playoffs just like they did over the past years. The question is if this team can finally win games in the post season, though. That is something that has not been working well lately. But, if you are the best team in the Central Division, you are likely one of the league’s best teams as well. The Blues are the team to beat in the Central Division.
What do you think about this Central Division power ranking? Let us know in the comments!