I think this pairing will be the deciding factor in shoring up the Colorado Avalanche’s defense. Like I said before, they are projected to get the top minutes against the top lines.
Both players individually have shown themselves to be the equal to this task. Now it’s a matter of the pair working together. I’ve got to say, this is one storyline I’m going to be watching closely starting already with training camp.
Can Erik Johnson limit scoring chances while creating his own? Yes. Can Francois Beauchemin? Yes. Can the pair work as a force to do that together? Everything points to yes.
What do you think of the Johnson-Beauchemin pairing, Avs Nation?
More from Mile High Sticking
- Jared Bednar pleased with Colorado Avalanche forwards
- Colorado Avalanche, Devon Toews headed in right direction with contract
- Will Valeri Nichushkin start slow for Colorado Avalanche in 2023-24?
- Could Colorado Avalanche move on from Pavel Francouz next offseason?
- 4 goalies to replace Pavel Francouz if he has to miss time