With today’s 30 in 30 we catch up with the previews of the last four days. Two of who are division rivals, one who is a major part of Avalanche history, and another who only has Brad Richardson to dominate us every season.
- Edmonton Oilers: Oil on Whyte takes a look at RNH making the Oilers at 18 years old. Something the Avalanche is familiar with.
- Florida Panthers: Frank Rekas of The Rat Trick has his preview for the Panthers here. A very active team in the offseason Frank sees them as a bubble playoff team.
- Los Angeles Kings: A real run for the Kings this season? Rink Royalty believes so!
- Minnesota Wild: Jared Crozier from SenShot takes a stab at the new look Wild in his preview for Gone Puck Wild.
- The Avalanche will play the Oilers and Wild six times, the Kings four times, and the Panthers once.